Thursday, April 19, 2007

[ Lionel Messi vs Diego Maradona ]

I couldn't call myself a soccer fan [ and even more, a Barcelona fan ] if I didn't post this, this is just amazing...it is without a doubt the best goal I have ever watched live, there are just no words to describe it. On the left you can see Maradona's goal against England during the Mexico 86 Worldcup and on the right you can see Messi's goal against Getafe during the 07 Copa del Rey cup [ yesterday ]...interesting how history repeats itself, isn't it?...Magnificent!



Edited: Comparativa gol de Messi y Maradona Uploaded by cariacolov

2 comments:

Inka said...

Great Video dude!! Amazing.. :)

ryouji_shiki said...

Oh sorry, it might look as if I created the video, but I just found it there...I apologize, it was because of the excitement XD... I'll edit the post right now...