Tuesday, January 23, 2007

[ The One Million Masterpiece ]

Well a friend invited me to join this thing and i thought i might share it with you, it's a project to create a piece of art made by 1 million people, i don't know how many of us have contributed to it yet but you can see how it's going here, find the one i "drew" if you can XD...just kidding, here's what i did and if you click on it [ and mysteriously also if you click near to it @_@ ] you can view my "neighborhood":


The project is backed by Oxfam International, Save the Children, ActionAid, World Cancer Research Fund and WWF and you can read more about it here.

If you'd like to register and leave your own small piece of art there you can do it clicking here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.I came,I saw and I clicked. :-)
Cheers.


http://testnisse.blogspot.com