Monday, February 26, 2007

[ CEL SV ][ Firefox Search Plugin ]

Well I don't know how many times this has happened to you but I often need to send an SMS to a friend from one of El Salvador's mobile phone companies sites and usually I don't know which company my friend is subscribed to. Well I added this Firefox search plugin to the Mycroft Project and now I can search to which company is associated a certain mobile phone number using SIGET's search from within my Firefox! and I don't have to visit that ugly SIGET site XD.

Unfortunatelly the plugin's icon sucks XD, I made the icon really quickly and I didn't notice that I had to change something when I submitted the plugin in order for it to be used, so it uses the default Mycroft icon :(.

I hope you find it useful and install it, please judge it if you do :P ^_^.
You can install it here

No comments: